1. Entrants must be 18 or older who complete a registration with TARGETjobs.
2. Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
3. Employees of GTI or their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition may not enter this competition.
4. To enter this competition, you must be register with TARGETjobs.co.uk by the URL provided at the fair. No purchase is necessary.
5. The competition is for new TARGETjobs registrants only. To be eligible for the prize you must not have been previously registered with TARGETjobs.co.uk
6. The closing date of the competition is 11.59am on 31 October 2020. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
7. The entry is only valid for the person that submitted the entry. One entry per person.
8. GTI accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. There will be one winner. The winner will be picked by a randomised draw within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
10. The prize of £500 will be made up of the following vouchers - £200 Tesco, £100 ASOS, £100 IKEA and £100 Just Eat.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
12. GTI retains the right to change the composition of the £500 prize without notice in the event the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winners will be notified via email after the closing date of the competition and must respond within 14 days to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GTI within 14 days of being notified by GTI, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GTI shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Any replacement winners selected are similarly required to respond within the 14 day period as described. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and GTI shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. GTI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GTI in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
16. GTI shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: GTI, Registered in England No. 2347472. The Fountain Building, Howbery Park, Benson Lane, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8BA.