All measurements are height followed by width
Double page spread
Trim: 210mm x 296mm
Type area: 190mm x 270mm
You should allow at least 10mm of non-type area down the centre of your double page spread to avoid loss of important information in the binding process.
Trim: 210mm x 148mm
Type area: 190mm x 130mm
Please add 3mm bleed on all sides of the trim size.
Half page (horizontal)
Size: 90mm x 130mm
- Print ready PDF files should be sent (please make sure to include bleed and crop marks).
- On receipt we will flightcheck files to ensure they are print quality (ie all fonts outlined and/or embedded; CMYK colour space; colour bitmap images at 300dpi resolution; greyscale bitmap images at 300dpi resolution; monochrome bitmap images (linework) at 1200dpi resolution).
- The file content of electronic supplied artwork is the responsiblity of the originator.
- The creator should apply any required trapping (regarding overprint and knockout), as it cannot be applied during production. Specific trapping requirements should be highlighted prior to supply.
- All electronically supplied advertisements should be accompanied by a proof. If this is faxed or sent in black and white GTI can only accept responsibility for checking content. Only colour contract proofs can be used for checking exact colour.
- Please note we have specified pass4press settings. On arrival at GTI, all PDFs will be checked through Pit Stop, creating a report of how the file has been supplied. If the file has not been created as we specified this may correct some errors; however it is the responsibility of the creator to ensure the Distiller options are set correctly.
- GTI will produce artwork for clients should they require this service. Prices will vary according to content.